Benefits of PRP Facial Rejuvenation
When it comes to anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments there is now such a wide choice that it can become confusing to know which one is the right one for you.
Injectable treatments like dermal fillers, and skin peels, can offer great results, but at Cosmetics Clinic we know how important it is to tailor the right treatment plan to the right patient; and we realise that what works for one person might not be right for the other. Sometimes it’s the lesser known treatments that can offer the best results, and the PRP Facelift is certainly now making a name for itself as the go-to skin rejuvenation treatment for men and women looking to give their skin a makeover and improve its overall laxity.
Platelet Rich Plasma or Cellenis PRP System, uses Platelets and Growth Factors from your own blood to cause healing and help in tissue regeneration. They help recovery from injury and accelerate healing and primarily by formation of new cells to grow. A sample of your own blood is taken and then treated with specialist equipment and then re-injected. The beauty of this treatment is that is can be used to aid healing in all areas.
The PRP Facelift can be used in combination with other treatments, such as fillers, mesotherapy injections and with injectables or as a sole treatment. Unlike anti-ageing injectables, the PRP Facelift uses the body’s natural resources to plump and firm skin, leaving you with a natural glow and a youthful complexion. PRP Facelifts promote better blood circulation to the facial tissue and boost the production of collagen. They also provide patients with a safe way to achieve healthy, lifted-looking skin, because it is a natural solution. The beauty of PRP is that it’s not limited to the face. All areas and many problem areas can potentially be treated. If you do not want to consider anti-wrinkle treatment, often known as ‘Botox’ or fillers, then PRP is an excellent alternative.
- Facial Rejuvenation ‘PRP Facelift’, generalised improvement in skin quality, tone and youthfulness
- Hair Loss Treatment, especially for thinning hair and in helping further loss. It can also be used prior to, or after, hair restoration surgery
- Scarring, from any source, for example, scarring after acne, burns or accidents or operations. When PRP is combined with other treatment options, such as Plexr of fillers for acne scars, it is possible to achieve excellent results
- Hyperpigmentation of skin, particularly in combination with other treatments, such as prescription topical cream medicines
- Joint and ligament problems, arthritis, sports injuries
- Leg ulcers or non-healing skin after injuries or healing of skin grafted areas